Saturday, 6 December 2008

christmas

I am sitting in the sofa and relaxing with the CD player packed with all the Christmas Cd's I own, FABULOUS!! I love it! I'm in a really christmassy mood and cant wait 'til we go over to Sweden to see everybody, it's tough sometimes without all of you here, even for just a chat or walk or whatever...So anyway, made snowflakes and put on the windows, moved the sofas out of the way in preparation for the tree- yes we are putting it up soon, perhaps even to night!! Leah is sleeping and Michael is out looking at a car (you don't want to come with he asked- eehmm NO) so I am thoroughly taking this as my own moment to relax.
Bought a tub of Quality street chocolate to take with me, thinking of getting another one with me, after all it is Christmas!

No comments: