Thursday, 23 April 2009

what a night

So I was talking to Anneli on the phone wanting her to see Leah with jammies on plus a red sparkly skirt on top, when Brian called on skype and grandpa knocked on the door- what was a calm and quiet night turned hectic in a flash! Anyway- Micky is still very impressed by skype (has on a few occasions said "it's the future, I tell you". He is so special to me...!) and Grandpa seemed of the same opinion as they talked to Brian for a bit. He stayed for a little while and we talked in a normal volume when he said that he should leave, stod up and said "BUT I'LL CALL YOU ANNA TO PICK YOU UP, OK!!!!!! GOD BLESS!" for some reason the volume control was out the window and me and Micky where staring at eachother in astoundment and when he left my darling asked me "was it just me or did he just start to scream?"
You gotta love him!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Hahahaha så roligt..