Thursday, 14 May 2009

Visit from Mormor

So mormor was here for 10 days and has now left. Like always when we get visits from Sweden it feels so empty and quiet when they're gone, but I'm sure Leah will make up for it with some of her special screams!
We didn't do very much- it was raining the first 5-7 days and then came the sunshine and warmth, it was lovely and we we're enjoying it in the garden.

Had my first day at work yesterday and I don't really know what to make of it yet, cause they were all so busy and didn't have time to show me things properly and I was left at my own for a few hours so I just did what I knew needed to be done. Maybe it'll be better next time, but I am going to another hotel to drop by my CV. I was exhausted last night though and fell asleep on the sofa with Mick snoring next to me- ha ha!!

No comments: