Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Mom's here!

My mom got here just yesterday and it's been great. We relaxed all day after we picked her up so today we went to the mall, The Quays and the Buttercranes. We had a quick look around because Leah was with us and was bored and tired, bad combination.
Waiting for my hubby to come home from school so we can eat, starving! Gonna write some more at a later stage so here's for now the very first blog.
Love Anna

2 comments:

Peter Löfman said...

Cool, a new blog. =)

So I guess everything went fine for Mom the trip over, that's good. I'm gonna go over to her place today and water the plants. She left me a strict schedule! ;-)

Give my love to all in Ireland! Soon I'm over there too, ah, sweet Guinness! =)

Anna said...

That's right- Guinness, not Guiness!
Looking forward to it anyway :)