Rainy day today- and windy, almost to the point when it's not worth it to go outside. Just finished watching Sex and the City- I liked it! Great chickflick, felt good to see a movie thats not all about the special effects.
Feeling a little lost here sometimes, so much stuff to do and you can't get a straight answer from anybody when you do ask, and I try to stay out of things as much as I can cause I feel like an outsider in this house still. We still have Eimears furniture and STUFF here, which buggs me to the point that I just move them into 'her' room. I know she'll collect them but right now it buggs me. But it's not all bad, the house is big and beautiful it just needs some TLC. We got a new microwave yesterday cause the old one (thankfully) decided to die on us. Lightning inside it and all! What a way to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment