Friday, 17 October 2008

friends

I am so happy today cause people keep surprising me all the time with their kindness and I am just so grateful. Everybody have been so helpful since we got here and helping out every way they can. Seighleo called today asking if I needed to go to the store or anywhere else so we're gonna make Fridays our grocery shopping day and after have a drink or two. Can't wait! She also said that she'll watch Leah if we want to go to the movies or dinner. Yes!
Finally bought an album and put the photos (6 months worth of pics) in it- love to flick through it and see everybody. Miss you all!!!

1 comment:

novemberfamiljen said...

Ha ha, i Miltons album har jag hunnit till... ska vi se... Gravidbilder sen, ja just det: nyfödd Milton! Han blir två år nu och vi har tusen framkallade bilder som bara väntar på att klistras in ;)