

Wednesday is pizza night at the Ciumeis household and we're always invited and it is always a feast!!! I got little pigtails on Leah and they lasted almost all evening save for a few times of pulling them off, but she was quick to ask me to put them back on.
Been having migraines lately and it's horrible and I get snappy with Michael and Leah and cry more often. In the car today I cried because it never seems to go away (just got my pills from the doctor) and I was crying when I heard a little voice saying "pappa dum" and a bunch of incoherent mumbling followed by "mamma ledsen". I think she thinks that we're arguing or whatever so she goes around saying "pappa dum" all the time which is really annoying, but then again she says that her cup is "dum" too...
3 comments:
Hoppas pillren funkar. Kram.
tack, jag tror att de funkar, har bara varit sa somnig hela dan men jag sov valdigt daligt inatt. kram!!
Leah är sååå söt i sina fina tofsar. Hoppas dina tabletter hjälper mot värken.
Post a Comment