Sarsar- That is Farfar according to Leah. She insists on saying F's like S's and P's like T's so Napp (dummy) is Natt but then changed it to Matt cause apparently N is now M and so on. I can sitt forever enunciating Nnnnnnnaaaaapppppppp and she responds MMMMMMaaaaattt! There- I said it! I give up! I know she'll learn the proper way soon enough but it's just so funny.
New words she's learned are- turn around, chips, other side, andra sidan, carkeys, ledsen (sad), pappa komma, sang (bed), boots, shoes, sko. It's a crazy mixture which leads to confusion many times and if you don't get it right away it's like you can see how frustrated she gets trying to explain it to you with fingers pointing and fingers being pulled in the direction the thing is 'til we finally understand what it is.
1 comment:
Ha ha! Japp, känner igen det där!
Man fattar inte vad dem menar, frågar snällt och lugnt och värsta monstret skriker tillbaka! Eller slänger sig skrikande på golvet... Milton spelar död bara när det inte är ngt han vill göra eller bara för att det tydligen är kul. Får han inte sin vilja igenom gör han som Leah. suck...
Post a Comment