Saturday, 18 April 2009

Are you gonna be sick?

-Are you gonna be sick, I asked her
-No, she said and 2 seconds later my bowl of cheerios that I had just gotten was full of puke, nice!!

She's been sick since Thursday night and can't seem to stop puking, little one. I am usually not close to tears when she's sick but now that she can talk it's almost worse, cause she can tell you how bad she feels. She was trying to throw up but nothing but gall came up and she was calling for mamma in this tiniest of voice, so sad and weak, and then when more came called for daddy in an even tinier voice, I couldn't hold out any longer so as I was wiping the puke of the floor I was crying rivers.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Stackars liten. Det borde ju gått över nu. Hoppas hon blir bra tills jag kommer. Kramar från mormor.