Saturday, 4 October 2008

Newcastle N Ireland





Yesterday we went to newcastle, it is the most beautiful city I've seen in a while but it was FREEZING, but we armed ourselves with coffees and brisk walks in the little town. The mountain range you see in the background is called Mourne and is huge. Some parts are covered in clouds and the scenery driving to Newcastle is amazing! The town (or village) itself is small with loads of small boutiques full of worthless stuff, lots of poundshops and Funlands (like arcades). Found a store called Vincents!!

3 comments:

Peter Löfman said...

Looks really beautiful indeed! At first I thought you meant Newcastle in England but after a quick search I found it's a place i Northern Ireland as well, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle,_County_Down. Wikipedia is your friend! =)

Chiquita and I were out looking for a sofa and other furniture today. Found a very nice dining table. Thinking about buying it.

What was in the store called Vincents?

Anna said...

It was clothes, they actually looked nice too, but I never went in- freezing.

novemberfamiljen said...

Vackert!