Trying to find cheap tickets for us coming over for christmas but they are quite expensive, the cheapest I've found are in total (without bags) over 200 Euros and Michael doesn't think we have the money to spend on them which we don't but I really want to, but we'll see if I can find better ones tomorrow. If not I hope everybody would understand and we'll meet up after christmas or whenever it is cheap to fly over.
Sitting waiting for Leah to wake up so we can go get some groceries, and after play in the park outside, the sun is shining brightly today!
4 comments:
Mycket pengar i juletider...
Bummer, but fully understandable. What dates were you looking for and how flexible are you on the dates? I don't know if it's possible but perhaps Chiquita can search in another way somehow and get better prices.
Oh, and thanks for the lovely prezzies! =)
I'll see how much money we can put aside for the tickets and talk to Micky again- alot going on at the moment. Hope you get use out the stuff- wanted to buy more but it's more fun when you know what it's gonna be!!! Did you see the clothes I got for Vincent?
Post a Comment