Leah likes her new potty (the seat on the "big potty" aka toilet) alot and wants a book when she's on it (because that's how daddy does it, most likely)
She likes to play in her closet and I feel I have to explain this before people think I am a monster...most of her toys are in there cause we haven't had a chance to go to IKEA (love it!) to get the shelf she needs yet. So no, I do not lock her up in the closet!
Still sick, but getting much better. Gonna try to start painting the bedroom tomorrow so we can move in there at christmas time.



5 comments:
Reading a book/magazine on the loo cause that's what daddy does, how cute is that!
Can't wait to see you when you get here. I hope you will stay at our house too. Perhaps after the Christmas dinner on saturday?
Buck? Vad har jag missat?!
Kul att Leah uppskattar toagrejen. Om man har bråttom får du bara tala om för henne att det är ingen nöjesskitning nu, det får jag säga till min man ibland när han tar med sig skrivna verk... ;)
jo micky kan ju sitta pa toa i 30 min- eller tills jag skriker pa honom att han far torka sig o komma ut!!!
sorry, buck e M's mammas hund som blev dumpad hos oss nar hon akte till spanien o sen tog det 2 veckor for henne att hamta honom- jobbig otranad hund, fast ingen har nagonsin tranat honom sa d e inte hans fel, men man tappar talamodet med honom snabbt iom att d ej e ens egen hund...
ok, då e jag med... =)
Post a Comment